You should also read our Terms of Service which set out the contract between us.
PixelArt, Inc. is the data controller responsible for making decisions about how we use your personal information. It is based in the State of Pakistan.
If you have any questions or comments on this policy, you can email us at email@example.com
We need to collect and use certain Personal Data to provide the Services to you and fulfil the promises we make to you in the Terms of Service:
• When you sign up for our Services you give us Personal Data voluntarily by providing it to us, for example when you sign up for an account. We collect and use that information in order to authenticate you when you register an account and use the Services, to make sure you are eligible and able to receive the Services, and so that you receive the correct version of the Services. That information includes the in-App username you choose to use on our Services, internal account IDs that we assign to your account, your full name and email address.
o If you choose to link your Facebook account to the Services, we will collect a unique user ID provided by Facebook, your Facebook registered email address, public Facebook name, gender, date of birth and display picture.
• We collect and use your device location information as you use our Services (and, if you elect to turn on background location tracking for our Services, while you are not directly interacting with the Services), including how you move around and events that occur during interactive experiences. Our Services include location based interactive experience whose core feature is to provide a gameplay experience tied to your real world tourism location, so we need to know where you are to operate these interactive experience for you, and to plan the location of in-game resources (for example Giftboxes and vouchers within Travel Dost User App). We identify your location using a variety of technologies, including GPS, the WiFi points you are accessing the Service through and mobile/cell tower triangulation.
• We also collect and use your in-game actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device identifiers, device OS, model, configuration, settings and information about third party applications or software installed on your device), to operate the Services for you and to ensure that we provide a fair gaming experience to all players in accordance with our Terms of Service (which includes anti-fraud and anti-cheating measures against behaviours prohibited under our Terms of Service).
• We also collect some Personal Information which includes, a display picture, a short bio and your gender, which we use to help you customize your user profile and to help connect your friends with you more easily. Providing this information is optional and can be removed by you via the in-app user profile settings. • We also use the information above to show in-app sponsored locations that are in your vicinity as part of the gameplay experience.
• We further use the information above in order to provide technical and customer support to you.
• You also give us Personal Data when you make a purchase through us, subscribe to our publications, register for a live event, enter a competition, promotion, sweepstakes or survey or communicate with us. Depending on which of these Services you use, that may include your name, mailing address, phone number, country of residency, date of birth (as needed to verify eligibility), and email address. We use that information to fulfil those Services to you and to provide related customer support to you.
• Using your IP address, browser type, operating system, the web page you were visiting before accessing our Services, the pages of our Services which you browsed or the features you used, and the time spent on those pages or features, the links on our Services that you click on, device and advertising identifiers, as well as actions you take during gameplay, your in-app user settings and preferences and your in-app purchases to understand who is using our Services and how.
• Using your contact information, namely your email address in order to communicate with you to provide technical and customer support.
• Using your internal account ID in order to attribute to your account any user content (such as your milestones, rank etc.) that you elect to submit to PixelArt through the Services.
• Using your email address and device information in order to share updates and news about the Services with you either within the app or by email.
• To provide social features within our interactive experience so you can interact and play with other players, including storing your communications with those players, find your friends and be found by them, and share your gameplay experience and achievements with your friends.
• To offer new or additional features for our Services.
• To organize and run live events based on or featuring our app. Note that when you participate in live events your in-app actions and achievements, in-app username, your personal name, display picture and other components of your in-app user profile will be visible to other event participants and to the public (for example on leader boards displayed at the event and online).
• To carry out anti-fraud and anti-cheating measures and to ensure that you and other users are complying with our Terms of Service.
• To make legal or regulatory disclosures. We will only use your Personal Data to do the following if we have your consent:
• If you elect to turn on background activity tracking in our Services (for example User profile, offers, and rewards in Travel Dost) we will collect your Personal Data as you use the Services as well as in the background when you do not have the Services open on your device. This includes your device location (such as Step Count and current location). We use background activity tracking to provide you certain functionalities in the Services such as in-app items, daily offers and rewards tied to your current location and alerts for nearby offers and activities. You can change your mind and turn off background activity tracking at any time in your device settings or in-app settings.
• If you elect to enable the Facebook User Friends permission available in some of our interactive experience, we will import from your linked Facebook account the list of your friends who also use this app and enabled Facebook User Friends. You can change your mind and unfriend other users at any time from your in-app Friends settings. You can also revoke Facebook permissions for our interactive experience directly from your Facebook account settings.
• Send you marketing materials by email or via in-app notifications.
• run, operate and maintain our mobile interactive experience through third party platform and software tools;
• perform content moderation and crash analytics;
• run email and mobile messaging campaigns;
• perform game and marketing analytics;
• administer live events, competitions, sweepstakes and promotions, including registering players, managing check-in and attendance, verifying eligibility and prize fulfilment;
• provide technical and customer support; and process payments for live events ticketing or other purchases.
Information Shared with Third Parties. We share Anonymous Data with third parties for industry and market analysis. We may share Personal Data with our third-party publishing partners for their direct marketing purposes only if we have your express permission. We do not share Personal Data with any other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We only share information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when we reasonably believe necessary or appropriate: (a) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas and warrants); (b) to protect our property, rights, and safety and the property, rights, and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (c) to investigate and stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including Personal Data, is a business asset. If we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your Personal Data, will be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
However, we ensure that a similar degree of protection is provided to your Personal Data.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, improperly altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your Personal Data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. In order to exercise these rights, please contact us at:
• For Travel Dost User-App here.
• For Travel Dost Business.
• For all other Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can:
• Request access to the Personal Data we hold on you.
• Delete or correct your Personal Data. The easiest way to update your account information is via your in-app user profile. You can also submit a customer support request through our support website here.
• Object to us processing your Personal Data. Some of the Personal Data we hold is necessary for us to provide the Services to you and fulfil the promises we make to you in the Terms of Service.
• Ask us to stop using your Personal Data, including for marketing and promotional purposes (but be aware that sometimes we need to use your Personal Data in order for you to use the Services).
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Data that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
Additional Privacy Information for Travel Dost Information shared with other players. When you take certain actions in Travel Dost and capture a Gifts and vouchers, your username will be shared publicly through the App, including your XP points, locations visited, mileage and level. Additional Privacy Information for IngressInformation shared publicly.
When you use travel dost, as part of the inactive experience the following information about you will be shared through the game (including with other players directly within the app, in app notifications emailed to other players as part of the gameplay, and online on the travel dost website), and will therefore become publicly available: your in-game username, locations where you used the app your XP score, mileage and Level.